- A+ Essentials 220-701 and A+ Practical Application 220-702 released.
- Sun Java SCJP 6 Certification Exams ...Coming soon!
- Oracle OCA DBA 10 Certification practice exams released
1. CompTIA A Plus, Network Plus and Server Plus integrated into Microsoft's MCSA certification
2. Differences between A+ IT Technician and A+ Remote Technician exam objectives
3. A+ IT Technician Vs. A+ Depot Technician exams
4. CIW Foundations (CIWA) revised exam available
5. CCENT (ICND1) exam to be launched by 21st Oct. 07 by simulationexams.com..view details..15th Oct.07
6. Simulationexams.com will be launching new CCNA 640-802 tests soon... target release date 8th Nov.07.
7. Differences between A+ IT Technician and A+ Remote Technician exam objectives
8. A+ IT Technician Vs. A+ Depot Technician exams
9. CIW Foundations (CIWA) revised exam available
CompTIA changes A+ exam format from adaptive to linear. The new exam number for A+ Core H/W is 220-231 and A+ O/S is 220-232.
CCNA 640-607 retired, and CCNA 640-801 is the current exam.
CCNA ICND practice tests released...15.9.05
CCNA Intro 640-821 practice tests introduced. View exam details.
CCNA Intro 640-821 practice tests coming soon @ simulationexams.com
Cisco CCDA gets revised: CCDA exam 640-441 DCN got retired on 5th March 03. The new exam number is 640-861 DESGN. There appear to be some significant changes between the old exam syllabus and the new exam. Please check official Cisco(R) site for more information here
Cisco tests: CCNP exams got revised. Cisco has revised the CCNP exams. Exam 640-603 Routing exam is being discontinued in favor of 640-901 BSCI (Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks. BSCI exam details can be found here. BSCI contains IS-IS in addition to the current syllabus of 640-603 Routing.
CompTIA A Plus, Network Plus and Server Plus integrated into Microsoft's MCSA certification
Microsoft tests: 1. Microsoft Enhances Exam Policy, A key result of this change is that Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers on Windows NT 4.0 will remain certified after December 31, 2001, contrary to previous announcements.